NelsonQuest & My Goals With The Channel
I share my unique experiences in focused videos, vlogs, and live streams, for people who think like me and feel like me, but who don’t have anyone within their lives to relate to… can both relate to and benefit from.
People who believe that consumption cannot create lasting happiness.
People who want to dive into individual disciplines and philosophies to reach profound levels (and to develop self-mastery in a balanced way across our physical, mental, expressive, and occupational dimensions).
People who feel like shortcuts are traps, and instead, want to learn how to work smart and hard to do things that create actual value within the world.
…within a system that is designed to make us believe and feel the opposite of these things.
I am the CEO of AgentFire.com – a fast-growing company where we provide real estate websites and related solutions to agents, teams, and brokers across the USA and Canada.
I started the company from scratch back in 2013 (after a few years as a freelance website designer), I’m proud to say that we now have 40+ employees and thousands of happy clients 😊
My Story & The System
- I believe that the greatest problem of our time is over-consumption.
- Everything within the system is designed to keep us consuming.
- Social media, miracle-products, shortcuts, pharmaceuticals, books, content…
- All designed to keep us in the world of ‘external’, where
- The problem is not consumption itself, the problem is over-consumption.
- Any greatness that I have achieved or will go onto achieve will be the result of balancing expression with consumption – roughly a 50/50 balance.
- #iwillnotbeconsumed is simply a proclamation that I will be victorious against the ever-present forces trying to turn me into a mindless slave to consumption.
- Feel free to use it in any of your posts 😊 I’m hoping it can be something that really ties our community together.
My Top 3 Influences
I love eastern philosophy, and Taoism is the one that I have most studied, and most resonate with.
His work in ‘simulacra and simulation’ is what has most helped me to understand and perceive ‘the system’